Smoked Salmon Blini with Vodka Jalapeño Cream Cheese
Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- In a small sauté pan, heat the butter and cook until it begins to brown.
- Remove from heat immediately and strain into a clean container and cool.
- Mince the Tres Hermanas Spirited Vodka Jalapeños and mix half in with the pancake batter along with the browned butter and reserve in the fridge.
- In a mixer whip the cream cheese along with the remainder of the Jalapeños and salt and place in a piping bag.
- In a large sauté pan, add half-dollar-sized coins of pancake batter and cook through.
- Remove from pan and tip with a piping of cream cheese, a piece of salmon and extra Jalapeño for garnish.